Remember growing up as a ROCK fan in the 70’s 80’s & 90’s…
When buying a new album from your favourite band / artist was an entire experience that most likely centred around your favourite local record store? Launched in February 2021, the Rock Lives Here Record Club exists to try and help fill that void. A Record Club built by a ROCK fan and music lover, for those who love the same.
A Record Club that wants to help you build your collection of awesome ROCK music and take away some of the pain involved in tracking down physical releases in the 2020’s. ROCK sure ain’t dead and there’s still plenty of us who love holding a double gatefold LP in our hands, inhaling the brand new smell, hearing that first crackle of vinyl and pouring over the liner notes…
What You Get
With various membership options starting from $50AUD per month, you’ll receive:
- One LP delivered monthly (including shipping)
- 15% off all other purchases whilst Membership is active
- Monthly Members Giveaways
- Random Free Swag, Special Offers & Events/Opportunities
- First access to limited quantity items, before they are listed on rockliveshere.com.au
– great for times like Record Store Day issues etc.
- Throw specific requests our way and we’ll do our best to source items from our various distributors that you might be struggling to find yourself
There are 3 different plan options, outlined below
|(1) Monthly||(2) 3 Months||(3) 6 Months|
|$60AUD per month|
|$55AUD per month|
*$165 billed every 3 months
|$50AUD per month|
$300 billed every 6 months
* Only available to Australian residents at this point in time *
How It Works
Purchase your plan, as outlined above
Check Your Welcome Email and fill out the short Survey.
Don’t worry, we aren’t music elitists or snobs around here – it’s to get to know what kind of ROCK you love most and to ensure we are delivering the goods with our monthly selections, giveaways, special offers etc.
Each month Rock Lives Here will nominate 2 albums for Record Club members to select from:
- An album recently released / about to be released. OR;
- A classic album / reissued album that we think you need to have in your collection
We realise that we won’t be able to please every Record Club member every month and maybe you already have one of the albums in your collection, so there’s a 3rd monthly option…
- Select any LP of your choice from the $49.99 range. It’s OK, we won’t tell the other 2 artists you passed them up…!
Wait for your monthly Rock Lives Here Record Club package to arrive and then crank that ROCK music loud and proud!
We will aim to have your monthly Record Club package posted by the 18th of every month.
The No Commitment Membership Option
This is for those who don’t like commitment and don’t fully trust Rock Lives Here (yet!!) when it comes to curating the monthly selections, but still want to be part of the Record Club…
Pay an annual amount of $60AUD and for 12 months you’ll get:
- Free Shipping on all Rock Lives Here purchases (normally $8.95 – make just 7 purchases and you got your $$ back!)
- Entry in Monthly Members Giveaways
- Random Special Offers, Free Swag & Events/Opportunities
- First access to limited quantity items, before they are listed on rockliveshere.com.au – great for times like Record Store Day etc.
Still Not Convinced?
Rock Lives Here Record Club is built by a fellow ROCK fan and music lover (Scott Smith), for those who love the same. The Rock Lives Here store and now Record Club, was born out of a personal frustration of not being able to easily and cheaply source physical ROCK releases here in Australia.
There are no lock in contracts and you can cancel at anytime, or get in touch if you want to postpone for a few months. In this uncertain world, stuff happens beyond our control, so no questions asked! Above all, I simply appreciate your support of Rock Lives Here.
Rock Lives Here is a proud supporter of the local Aussie Rock scene and the small businesses that are part of that eco-system. Your support of the Record Club and the Store helps to build a thriving community of Rock fans here in Australia and support the Industry in which it exists.
Click here to edit text